Journal of Engineering Science and Technology Review
Journal of Engineering Science and Technology Review (J.Eng.Sci.Tech.Rev. - JESTR), με εκδότη τον Πρύτανη του ΤΕΙ ΑΜΘ και Καθηγητή του Τμήματος Ηλεκτρολόγων Μηχανικών κ. Δ. Μπαντέκα και τη συμμετοχή διεθνούς σώματος διακεκριμένων επιστημόνων, όπως του ακαδημαϊκού κ. Δ. Νανόπουλου και του καθηγητή κ. Ε. Γαζή.
The Journal of Engineering Science and Technology Review is a peer-reviewed international journal publishing high quality articles dediicated to all aspects of engineering. The Journal considers only manuscripts that have not been published (or submitted simultaneously), at any language, elsewhere. Contributions are in English. The Journal is published by the Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology. Copyright is by the publisher and the authors. The Journal is issued in electronic form (for free) as annual volume (free for the authors). The Journal accepts 9 types of articles defined as follows:
- Research Articles: A research article is a regular article which aims to present new findings.
- Letters to the Editor: A letter to the editor is a short article which aims to present new findings that require fast publication procedures.
- Notes: A note is an article (regular or short) which aims to present rather new findings.
- Comments: A comment is a short article that makes comments on another article already published by this Journal or replies to a comment.
- Review Articles: A review article is an article which aims to present comprehensively already existing findings.
- Lecture Notes: A lecture note is a short review article.
- Monographs: A monograph is a thesis of one or more authors on a unique subject; apart form the standard reviewing procedures, a monograph must be accepted from a committee of specialists appointed by the Editor.
- Innovations: An innovation is an article which aims to present new procedures or devices.
- Selected conference articles: Upon an agreement with a conference committee, selected papers may be published by the Journal in a special section. In this case the editor will appoint in collaboration with the conference committee guest editors.
For a full presentation of International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research, as well as gaining access to all Volumes and scientific articles, visit the Journal's official website.
Καθηγητής Δημήτριος Μπαντέκας
Αναπληρωτής Πρόεδρος Ακαδημαϊκών Υποθέσεων ΤΕΙ ΑΜΘ