Upon the completion of their studies, alumni of the department are nominated “Graduates of Business Administration”, and possess the essential knowledge so they can work professionally in all sectors of Administrative Science, either as executives in business, organisations and services in the private or public sectors.
More specifically the graduate of Business Administration:
• applies modern scientific and technological methods, as well as administrative practices in the organisation and administration of private/public enterprises, on a operational level and a strategic level;
• applies modern scientific and technological methods in the foundation and initial operation of enterprises in the private/public sector;
• deals with research, growth and the economy of enterprises in the private/public sector;
• deals with the research and growth of administration information systems;
• prepares studies of the internal and external environment of enterprises, that leads to the strategic and functional planning and control, as well as to the configuration of business plans;
• prepares studies of evaluation of investments in, and viability of enterprises;
• is knowledgeable of modern applications of PCs in business administration.